loading...
2048 game quotes must read

Quotes about the 2048 Game


  • "One of the most addictive games i have ever played is 2048 tile game."
  • “ I spent a very little time playing this game but now I am in love with it.”
  • “2048 Game is the most addictive game I have ever played!”
  • “Can you break my record of score playing it.”
  • “Don't play 2048 if you have homework to do.”
  • “Evil evil game.”
  • “Have you played any game which is more addictive than this one?”
  • “Help! I can't stop playing 2048.”
  • “Holy *** I just lost like 45 minutes to this.”
  • “I just spent a few hours on this. I'm in love-hate relationships with the game now.”
  • “It was daylight when i started playing this, and now it's Pitch dark out of my window."
  • “I've been playing this all day today. I basically created my own demise.”
  • “Sorry for being late, bro, I just couldn't stop playing the game you showed me yesterday.”
  • “There was light outside my window when I first began playing this, and now it's pitch dark.”
  • “This is the game of March 2014!”
  • “Tonight I will try to win this game and get 2048 tile.”
  • Don't Play 2048 game if you have any work to do today.
  • Oh, I am getting late for office, just couldn't stop playing the game which is available online.
  • Take me out, i can't stop playing 2048.
  • This is an evil game which is wasting my time.
  • This is the game of Modern age.
  • Whole day i have been trying to make 2048 tile, have you ever tried."
...
loading...
 
Top